- 5,597 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Monthly Archives: December 2015
What do you do when unexpected difficulties crop up in your life? When life throws you a curve ball, how do you respond? This question became more real to us recently when a member of our family was discovered … Continue reading
“But the angel said to her, ‘Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name, Jesus’…’How will this be’, … Continue reading
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.” John 1:1 (NIV) “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.We have seen his … Continue reading
As we head into the Christmas season, our thoughts turn to the birth of Jesus and how that glorious, yet seemingly simple event has impacted us as human beings. He was born in a stable in Bethlehem, cradled … Continue reading