Join 388 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Post-Mom Life and the Search for Significance
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Dear Readers, In honor of National Heart Month, and in light of my husband’s recent cardiac event, I am adding a new feature to my blog. It will be called “Our Journey to Heart Health” and will appear weekly. My … Continue reading
What is it that allows one to walk through difficult, sometimes tragic, trials… and come out on the other side with their faith intact? As I’ve thought about this question in the last few weeks of walking through a … Continue reading
Healer You hold my every moment You calm my raging seas You walk with me through fire And heal all my disease I trust in you I trust in you I believe you’re my healer I believe you are … Continue reading
Hello readers and friends, I asked my husband to write down a few thoughts regarding his upcoming open-heart surgery. This is what he came up with. Hope you enjoy it and are encouraged about any trials you may be facing: … Continue reading