- 5,597 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Dear Readers, In honor of National Heart Month, and in light of my husband’s recent cardiac event, I am adding a new feature to my blog. It will be called “Our Journey to Heart Health” and will appear weekly. My … Continue reading
What is it that allows one to walk through difficult, sometimes tragic, trials… and come out on the other side with their faith intact? As I’ve thought about this question in the last few weeks of walking through a … Continue reading
Healer You hold my every moment You calm my raging seas You walk with me through fire And heal all my disease I trust in you I trust in you I believe you’re my healer I believe you are … Continue reading
Hello readers and friends, I asked my husband to write down a few thoughts regarding his upcoming open-heart surgery. This is what he came up with. Hope you enjoy it and are encouraged about any trials you may be facing: … Continue reading