- 5,597 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Monthly Archives: February 2016
For those of you who are following along on our heart health journey, I thought I would post an update. As of Tuesday, it has been 5 weeks since my husband had his triple by-pass surgery. He is doing … Continue reading
“You will show me the path of life; in your presence is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” Psalm 16:11 (NKJV) Find your purpose and calling and live in it. There is nothing more fulfilling than living … Continue reading
“Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.” Exodus 20:12 (NIV) It can be tough being in the sandwich generation. If you don’t know what … Continue reading
This verse from 2 Corinthians speaks to how, and why, we and so many others who know Christ can persevere through hardships and difficult circumstances. During the trials of life, we are not abandoned, crushed nor destroyed! To the contrary, … Continue reading