This verse from 2 Corinthians speaks to how, and why, we and so many others who know Christ can persevere through hardships and difficult circumstances. During the trials of life, we are not abandoned, crushed nor destroyed! To the contrary, in spite of our frail humanity, beautifully presented in 2 Corinthians as being housed in “jars of clay”, Christ’s power is evident and he is glorified!
- 5,601 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart