This verse from 2 Corinthians speaks to how, and why, we and so many others who know Christ can persevere through hardships and difficult circumstances. During the trials of life, we are not abandoned, crushed nor destroyed! To the contrary, in spite of our frail humanity, beautifully presented in 2 Corinthians as being housed in “jars of clay”, Christ’s power is evident and he is glorified!
Join 385 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?