Join 388 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Post-Mom Life and the Search for Significance
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
Monthly Archives: March 2016
If I could impart one small bit of wisdom to my young adult and teenage friends, it would be this: Recognize the watershed moments in your life and act accordingly: with caution, strength, and integrity. What is a watershed moment, … Continue reading
“On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they … Continue reading
Dating: Wait to date until you are old enough to consider a young man as a potential lifelong partner. Numerous relationships and breakups during the teen years are detrimental to your life and witness and can have serious repercussions for your future … Continue reading
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV) My husband and I have been sick with the flu this week. I mean really sick…the kind … Continue reading