- 5,665 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Peace in the Season of Covid-19
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
Monthly Archives: March 2016
If I could impart one small bit of wisdom to my young adult and teenage friends, it would be this: Recognize the watershed moments in your life and act accordingly: with caution, strength, and integrity. What is a watershed moment, … Continue reading
“On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they … Continue reading
Dating: Wait to date until you are old enough to consider a young man as a potential lifelong partner. Numerous relationships and breakups during the teen years are detrimental to your life and witness and can have serious repercussions for your future … Continue reading
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV) My husband and I have been sick with the flu this week. I mean really sick…the kind … Continue reading