Join 385 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?
Monthly Archives: April 2016
“My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.” John 10:27-28 (NIV) The sheepfold of biblical … Continue reading
I thought I would share with you, my readers, the view I had on my walk this morning…and every morning on my daily walk…a glimpse of God’s beautiful creation. Walking on a warm, breezy, spring day lifts my spirit and … Continue reading
My husband and I have been praying for many years for the young man who will eventually ask for our daughter’s hand in marriage…even though now we have no idea who that person will be. We know that God has … Continue reading
So…my teenage daughter texted this picture to us the other day… I must admit…it is so true in my daughter’s case (literally). My husband had just picked up a bunch of half finished water bottles from the garage and driveway … Continue reading
You and I face many challenging and difficult decisions as we move through this parenting journey. Initially, they may be decisions like, bottle or breast… pre-packaged baby food or homemade? And from there the decisions never stop, they only grow more diverse and complex. … Continue reading