- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Did you know the average person experiences only 10 minutes a day of total silence? And many others much less than that. The world clamors for our attention via our cell phones, laptops, radios and televisions. It screams at us in traffic … Continue reading
I opened my car door to a rush of 95 degree North Carolina summer heat, tipping my coffee cup and sending hot coffee drizzling down my pant leg. (I have no idea why I was drinking coffee on such … Continue reading
Today was a beautiful day. I had time to organize my wall of books. You see, as one who loves organization and order, a day that involves any such activity is beautiful…with a capital ‘B’! As I set about … Continue reading
Do you ever feel like the frantic cat in a “cat and mouse” game? Always running, always chasing…looking for something to satisfy that gnawing hunger within…never quite fast enough to attain the sumptuous prize? Life can be like that. … Continue reading
There is no dispute that dads have a profound and lasting impact on their children. The only question is, whether that impact will be positive or negative. As moms, we want you to make an impression on our kids in … Continue reading