- 5,619 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Originally posted on Heart of the Matter:
Many young people today enter into marriage with an erroneous idea of what marriage is. They marry someone based on feelings of physical attraction or because of a ticking “marriage clock”, having no…
The best any mom of boys can hope for is to end up with daughters-in-law who love Jesus. My husband and I are blessed with two such young women–one, has been in our family for 5 years and the other, will … Continue reading
In recent days in America we have seen the potential downfall of a presidential nominee in whom many had placed their trust and, here in the south, the devastation and destruction of a powerful hurricane. These are unsettling times … Continue reading