Join 388 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Post-Mom Life and the Search for Significance
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Did you know the Bible isn’t just for Sundays? I mean, many of us take our Bible to church each Sunday where we may, or may not (!) use it as we listen to the pastor’s sermon from our church pew … Continue reading
It’s two weeks before Christmas and if you are anything like me, you are heavily into holiday preparations and events. This week I have shopped for gifts and groceries, decorated my home, and attended a holiday gathering. As a matter … Continue reading