- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?
Author Archives: Heart of the Matter
Exhausted nursery workers, smocks spattered with dried formula and spit-up; elderly children’s Sunday school teachers ready to retire but alas, there’s no replacement in sight; overextended pastor’s wives heading up the understaffed women’s ministry committee; frazzled kitchen workers, needing many … Continue reading
Few would argue that our country is in for a wild ride over the next few years. Laws will change. The educational climate will change. Daily living will change. Culture will change. America, itself will change in ways we never … Continue reading
Where do you go when you need help, solace, or wisdom? What about when you have overwhelming feelings of despair, loneliness, or anxiety? Many of us had feelings like these as an unprecedented worldwide pandemic inserted itself into our lives … Continue reading