Join 385 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?
Author Archives: Heart of the Matter
What exactly is humility? Are you picturing a mousy little person in drab clothing, mumbling, head down, afraid to share their opinions—hesitant to use their gifts for the kingdom due to fear and lack of self-esteem? That certainly is … Continue reading
“When they had twisted a crown of thorns, they put it on His head, and a reed in His right hand. And they bowed the knee before Him and mocked Him, saying, ‘Hail, King of the Jews!’ Then they … Continue reading
Now that so many of us are under stay-at- home orders due to Covid-19, we may actually have a little extra time on our hands—especially those of us who no longer have little ones at home. I know that … Continue reading
For the last several weeks many of us have experienced a new kind of family togetherness as Covid-19 has forced us to huddle inside with our families. We find ourselves hunting for fun activities for our “littles” or thinking of … Continue reading