- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?
Category Archives: Heart Health
The Triple By-Pass After meeting with our surgeon and setting the date for my husband’s triple by-pass, we went home to pray and prepare for his impending surgery. It had all happened so fast. His surgery was set for … Continue reading
Dear Readers, In honor of National Heart Month, and in light of my husband’s recent cardiac event, I am adding a new feature to my blog. It will be called “Our Journey to Heart Health” and will appear weekly. My … Continue reading
Healer You hold my every moment You calm my raging seas You walk with me through fire And heal all my disease I trust in you I trust in you I believe you’re my healer I believe you are … Continue reading
Hello readers and friends, I asked my husband to write down a few thoughts regarding his upcoming open-heart surgery. This is what he came up with. Hope you enjoy it and are encouraged about any trials you may be facing: … Continue reading