- 5,568 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Category Archives: Holidays
It’s two weeks before Christmas and if you are anything like me, you are heavily into holiday preparations and events. This week I have shopped for gifts and groceries, decorated my home, and attended a holiday gathering. As a matter … Continue reading
Happy New Mama Year! No, that’s not a typo and this isn’t an old post. I realize it’s not January 1st, the time when most people set goals, realign their priorities, and start fresh but, I’m proposing a new … Continue reading
He’s been there for the basketball, football, volleyball and softball games. The soccer and tennis matches. The band concerts, recitals, and awards nights. For years… Always encouraging. Always supporting. Always applauding. Always there. He’s been there for dinner and … Continue reading
I went to the grocery store today to get some things for a party I’m having at my house for my mom’s 90th birthday. Her birthday is early in May so it always coincides with Mother’s Day. As I perused … Continue reading