- 5,568 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Category Archives: purpose
Most of us lead very ordinary lives. We take care of our families, participate in church and community activities and enjoy various hobbies. The majority of us will never find ourselves on the cover of a magazine. We won’t … Continue reading
Dear Readers, So sorry that it has been a while since I last posted on Heart of the Matter, but this season of life has been extremely busy and eventful for our family. Our second son got married and … Continue reading
What is the dream that God has placed within you? Do you have a vision of reaching people on the African continent for Christ? Do you hope to start a company that will impact the world in some way? … Continue reading
A. W. Tozer is a well-known theologian who was a minister in the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church for many years. During his lifetime he authored several books–The Pursuit of God being his most famous–but, his true passion was worship. … Continue reading