- 5,619 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Category Archives: Theology
Valentine’s Day. Exciting! Joyful! Romantic! Fun! Uncertain. Lonely. Depressing. Disappointing. This particular holiday can elicit very different emotions in each of us according to where we find ourselves in life. It’s a “pairing up” holiday, a celebration of love and … Continue reading
“Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16 (NKJV) Some people have a naturally bold approach to life, others, have a … Continue reading
A. W. Tozer is a well-known theologian who was a minister in the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church for many years. During his lifetime he authored several books–The Pursuit of God being his most famous–but, his true passion was worship. … Continue reading
Dear fellow Christian, Are you excited about the things of God? Are you actively searching for those you can touch with God’s love and message? Do you itch with anticipation as you look forward to spending time devouring God’s … Continue reading