- 5,596 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Tag Archives: blessings
I sing in two different choirs. My own church choir, which is like a family to me, and a large statewide choir (500 strong) that sings at various events and churches around our state several times a year. Participating in … Continue reading
He’s been there for the basketball, football, volleyball and softball games. The soccer and tennis matches. The band concerts, recitals, and awards nights. For years… Always encouraging. Always supporting. Always applauding. Always there. He’s been there for dinner and … Continue reading
Many women today struggle with discontentedness. I admit, even I have wrestled with discontent in the past and sometimes still do. It’s a universal and persistent problem in our culture. I have wanted more things than I had, wanted my husband … Continue reading