Join 385 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?
Tag Archives: Christianity
“Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16 (NKJV) Some people have a naturally bold approach to life, others, have a … Continue reading
A. W. Tozer is a well-known theologian who was a minister in the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church for many years. During his lifetime he authored several books–The Pursuit of God being his most famous–but, his true passion was worship. … Continue reading
Did you know the Bible isn’t just for Sundays? I mean, many of us take our Bible to church each Sunday where we may, or may not (!) use it as we listen to the pastor’s sermon from our church pew … Continue reading
My husband and I rode bikes yesterday on a beautiful, sunny, fall day. It was exhilarating and fun–just he and I–no littles to watch out for. In fact, our kids are nearly grown and we are close to entering … Continue reading