- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?
Tag Archives: church
What comes to mind when I say the word, Sunday School? Perhaps it’s visions of your 8-year-old self dressed in your Sunday best, complete with shiny patent leather shoes and hair bow (or clip-on tie) perched uncomfortably on one of those little wooden chairs in front … Continue reading