Join 388 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Post-Mom Life and the Search for Significance
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
Tag Archives: Covid19
As I sat outside this morning watching the birds in my yard dart from tree to tree, stopping to sip from the gently bubbling, crushed stone birdbath, it occurred to me that I have learned a very valuable lesson … Continue reading →