- 5,596 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Tag Archives: devotion
I do love my life. I love that I have a comfy home in which to live. I love that I can go and buy things that aren’t just necessities. I love that my children are healthy and happy. … Continue reading
Did you know the Bible isn’t just for Sundays? I mean, many of us take our Bible to church each Sunday where we may, or may not (!) use it as we listen to the pastor’s sermon from our church pew … Continue reading
As we head into the Christmas season, our thoughts turn to the birth of Jesus and how that glorious, yet seemingly simple event has impacted us as human beings. He was born in a stable in Bethlehem, cradled … Continue reading
In my previous post I wrote about the many different ideas people have about the word “Christian”. I also shared the origin of the word itself, which in the Greek means, Christ-follower. In today’s post I want to look at what the … Continue reading