Join 385 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?
Tag Archives: early Christians
Families today “do church” in a variety of ways. Some attend traditional churches while others meet in small home group settings. Still others worship with just their nuclear families in their own home in what has come to be known as the … Continue reading