- 5,665 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Peace in the Season of Covid-19
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
Tag Archives: evangelism
What comes to mind when I say the word, Sunday School? Perhaps it’s visions of your 8-year-old self dressed in your Sunday best, complete with shiny patent leather shoes and hair bow (or clip-on tie) perched uncomfortably on one of those little wooden chairs in front … Continue reading
Dear fellow Christian, Are you excited about the things of God? Are you actively searching for those you can touch with God’s love and message? Do you itch with anticipation as you look forward to spending time devouring God’s … Continue reading
Fellow Christian, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is this: people. Pure and simple… Big people, little people, black, white, and asian people. Nice people, mean people, loud and soft-spoken people. Poor people, rich people…all people. We … Continue reading
Things have gotten really bad around here. As a human race, we applaud sin, idolize athletes and celebrities, and wantonly engage in life-altering habits. We follow false gods, such as: money, success, leisure and fame. And many literally worship evil spirits. … Continue reading