- 5,560 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Tag Archives: Fathers
There is no dispute that dads have a profound and lasting impact on their children. The only question is, whether that impact will be positive or negative. As moms, we want you to make an impression on our kids in … Continue reading
My daddy always carried a pocket knife. No true southerner (nor midwestern country boy, which my father was until he moved south) would leave home without it. During my growing-up years, I saw that pocketknife called into action more … Continue reading
He’s been there for the basketball, football, volleyball and softball games. The soccer and tennis matches. The band concerts, recitals, and awards nights. For years… Always encouraging. Always supporting. Always applauding. Always there. He’s been there for dinner and … Continue reading