- 5,570 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Tag Archives: Friendship
Dating: Wait to date until you are old enough to consider a young man as a potential lifelong partner. Numerous relationships and breakups during the teen years are detrimental to your life and witness and can have serious repercussions for your future … Continue reading