- 5,666 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Peace in the Season of Covid-19
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
Tag Archives: Life’s ups and down’s
Wow! What an exciting few months we’ve had around our house! We found out our oldest son and daughter-in-law are having our very first grandchild– a boy! Shortly after that, our middle son got engaged to a beautiful and … Continue reading