Join 385 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?
Tag Archives: motherhood
So…my teenage daughter texted this picture to us the other day… I must admit…it is so true in my daughter’s case (literally). My husband had just picked up a bunch of half finished water bottles from the garage and driveway … Continue reading
Dating: Wait to date until you are old enough to consider a young man as a potential lifelong partner. Numerous relationships and breakups during the teen years are detrimental to your life and witness and can have serious repercussions for your future … Continue reading