Join 385 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?
Tag Archives: peace
Does this sound like you? I know Jesus Christ and that he died to save me from my sin. I believe he is the Son of God. I have accepted his gift of forgiveness. I know that the only way to … Continue reading
Do you ever feel like the frantic cat in a “cat and mouse” game? Always running, always chasing…looking for something to satisfy that gnawing hunger within…never quite fast enough to attain the sumptuous prize? Life can be like that. … Continue reading
In today’s busy world where each of us– as parents, students, citizens– are pulled in so many different directions, it is sometimes difficult to determine what really matters in life. It can certainly be hard to keep our … Continue reading
“This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one … Continue reading