Join 385 other followers
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Time to Land That Helicopter: The Changing Role of Parents When Their Children Marry
- Keeping Bridezilla at Bay: Successful Wedding Planning with Your Daughter
- Generosity: The best of God’s spiritual fruit all rolled into one!
- Faith: What is it and How do I Obtain it?
- Devotion to God: What Does it Look Like?
Tag Archives: social media
If you’re a parent of teens or have ever been on social media then you’ve seen it–the epitome of teenage self-glorification, better known as, the selfie. Young women– in overdone make-up, pouty faces, provocative poses– not so subtly fishing for compliments. Teenage (and … Continue reading →