- 5,559 hits
- Follow Heart of the Matter on WordPress.com
- Roots are Easy, Wings are Hard! : Preparing Your Children for Adulthood
- OK Lord, I’m Ready for my Close Up!
- To Bite, or Not to Bite (your tongue), That is the Question: Allowing Your Teen to Navigate Heartache and Disappointment.
- Hello Again! Surprised by God and Back in the Saddle.
- Taking Care of Mama: A Change of Heart
Tag Archives: youth sports
In today’s world we are enamored with celebrity culture. We “follow” movie and TV actors, spend loads of money on concert tickets, and idolize “bigger than life” sports figures. Many parents, who never realized their own dreams of achieving fame, have … Continue reading
As our culture slides down the slippery slope towards complete and total secularism, it is more important than ever that Christian parents take note and become counter-cultural in their parenting approach. We must wake up to the tidal wave … Continue reading
Our daughter just finished an incredible season of high school volleyball where her team made it to the regional semi finals. Although they did not advance to the finals, they played really strong all year; gaining experience, improving their skills, … Continue reading